At Team Theraputix we recognized the urgent need to provide anyone who needs it appropriate and advanced Physiotherapy services.
Currently, individuals who require this service have one of two choices:
1. Pay privately for their therapy, which can often be quite costly, or:
2. Attend an OHIP clinic, which has a cap on the amount of therapy they are able to receive.
So, we took on the task of making advanced physiotherapy affordable to anyone who needs it and qualifies for our Financial Assistance program.
Using an organized, coordinated Team approach, Team Theraputix cares for Clients with all levels of rehabilitative needs. Care is provided to individuals with a temporary, progressive, or permanent neurological illness or injury that has interrupted or altered the ability to live and function independently.
Specialized programs are offered to those affected by:
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Progressive Neuromuscular diseases, such as Parkinson’s and ALS
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Guillian-Barre Syndrome and Epilepsy
• Vertigo, dizziness and balance disorders
Our rehabilitation programs are developed and coordinated by an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. All have specialized training in the evaluation and treatment of Neurological disorders and injuries.
Services When and Where They Are Needed
Our Clients receive rehabilitative services in a warm, friendly and professional atmosphere. All service programs are customized by our Team of experts specializing in Neurological care to meet the individual Client’s needs. Team Theraputix Neurological Rehabilitation Program provides an individualized, Client-centered approach to therapy.
How Does it Work?
1. Schedule a Free Consultation at our Advanced Rehabilitation and Wellness Centre
2. Fill out our Financial Assistance Application which will be provided to you at your first visit
3. Your Application will be reviewed and, if you qualify for financial assistance you will receive an approval
4. Schedule an Initial Assessment with our Registered Physiotherapist where your treatment plan is determined
We are proud to say that we are truly filling a gap in our community! Call us today at 416-444-4411 to find out more, and if this program is right for you.